Basically, some romance where the main characters originally hate each other, and then one of them gradually falls in love with the other. I think I only saw this setting as a minor sub-plot... can't remember the manga though.
Post by Shiratori Keira on Oct 12, 2015 16:44:40 GMT
I have some recs! (in order of similarity to CF)
- Kodomo no Omocha, manga, 10 volumes "Sana Kurata, a child actress, faces many problems in her classroom, including a major one - her bullying classmate, Akito Hayama. Sana's outgoing and friendly nature leads her to work towards correcting all of the problems around her. Her 'meddling' irritates Hayama but at the same time captivates him, just as Hayama's gloomy nature irritates Sana and compels her to change him. As these two opposites attract each other, they face many hardships which bring them closer to a mutual understanding." - From MAL
- Cardcaptor Sakura, anime, 70 episodes After Lee appears, he is Sakura's classmate and they are rivals catching the magical cards.
- Koe no Katachi, manga, 7 volumes "Shouya Ishida, a boy always looking for ways to beat boredom, ends up looking for it in the wrong place. Weirded out by his new classmate, a deaf transfer student named Shouko Nishimiya, he deems her as the target of his ostracizing and bullying. Day after day, Shouya picks on Shouko, unaware of the effects of his thoughtless actions." - From MAL
- Kyou no go no ni, anime, 4 OVAs + ... Not exactly rivals/bullies, but it's an ecchi comedy with 5th grade kids. Ryota reminds me of Tarou.
- Otaku no Musume-san, manga, 11 volumes There's a classmate of Kanau... but he rarely appears. Anyway, it's kind funny and cute.
Hope you enjoy these works. Feel free to discuss them here If you find more series, share them with us!